My Lifestyle Focuses On Wellness vs Western
Over the past 5 years I have focused on a non-traditional lifestyle enriched plan. Much of my success is from thr Anti-high Fructose-low-gluten-real-food-vs-fake-food” plan that is a lifestyle that is sustainable & healthy. In addition to my healthy lifestyle focus I rely on natural healing essential oils, deep relaxing meditation techniques, Qi-gong, foam rolling coupled to deep stretching are all my go to for stress release.
This year the fitness & wellness industry has taken an unexpected leap. The quality of options, supplements, services, science & education have captured everyone’s attention. More people are talking about essential oils, yoga, meditation, organic foods & foam rolling vs. laughing at those who were doing it regularly. Natural healing WORKS! High quality homeopathic remedies & methods work for everyone with zero side effects yielding all the benefits of a stronger mind-body coupled to a healthier soul. The two categories that you must maintain focus on this year to maintain a healthy spine & muscle metabolism are simply foam rolling & deep tissue stretching. But, you do stretch! You foam roll! You do those things. Before you shrug off these suggestions just ask yourself these basic questions:
- How many times & how long are you stretching per day/per week?
- How many times & how long do you foam roll per day/per week?
- Do you stretch or foam roll before your workout or after your workout?
- Why do you stretch? Why do you foam roll?
- Is stretching better than foam rolling? or is foam rolling better than stretching?
- What types of tools do you use to modify stretching & foam rolling routine? Meaning, do you spice it up?
- Are you having muscle/joint issues with your yoga class, pilates session, spin class, Crossfit lifts, powerlifting intensity, bodybuilding gains?
- Have you tried a group foam rolling & stretch therapy class to learn more moves?
- Do you think your performance can be improved by simply foam rolling & stretching every single day?
- Are your goals complete?